Friday 28 December 2012

The Landslide Near Computertots

WHAT IS COMPUTERTOTS:

Computertots is a computer course that I go to in Malaysia. I live in Malaysia.

THE LANDSLIDE:

Me and my family were coming back from Computertots, then we saw a landslide.  We didn't see it happen, we saw the damage it had done to the house on top of the hill. I was the first person in my family to see it.

MY DESCRIPTION OF THE DAMAGE THAT THE LANDSLIDE CAUSED:

Half of the house was broken, there was lots of rubbish around the house, the cement that was around the hill was suppose to stop the landslide broke. My opinion about the cement that was suppose to stop the landslide must be very weak.

MESSAGE:

Sorry I didn't take a picture of the damage of the landslide. I couldn't because I didn't have time take my camera out. If I have another chance of taking a picture of it then I will upload it to my blog.

TO THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME:

It is true. If I upload the picture to my blog you have to except it. No offence.      

No comments:

Post a Comment